- I’m not a fan of B2ST so I can’t remember all the names, but overall she
said B2ST is not that close with the member. It’s more like A is close
with B but not with C type of relationship.
- Kikwang (I only know this guy in B2ST) is a player and actually a type of guy that “girls should stay away from”.
- She said that Hyuna is actually prefer being together as a group rather
than doing it solo. She said once she saw Hyuna having a bit argument
with the manager because she doesn’t want to be features alone in a show
and asking why the rest of member can’t be involved too. She heard that
Hyuna is actually a strong candidate for this WGM season (because
4Minutes’ comeback was also pretty failed) but probably she refused it.
- The real Hyuna is not bitchy at all. not even as sexy as she is in the
screen. She’s a strong character, but not bitchy. My friend once talking
with her about a good body lotion product and she can tell she’s pretty
- I don’t know her relationship with other idol.. but some of man idol asked her out.
- She loves MBLAQ. Seung Ho is a moody person. G.O and Thunder are quiet
person. Joon is as he is in TV but a bit more player in real life. Mir
loves girls. All of them once dated celebrities. They were HUGEEE when
they were debuting and many female celebrities came to them.
- The latest dating information she has on MBLAQ is G.O is in a relationship
with a celebrity. Joon is also dating a non celebrity. None of them ever
dated their stylist noona.
- She said there is no way JYJ could win the lawsuit against SM. The
government knows exactly how big is the contribution SM made for Korea
(economy and culture). They’re just gonna keep it as long as possible.
- About Jae Joong, she is sure he is straight because he never dated any other
guy except Yunho (at least in Korea). But yeah, maybe bisexual is more
- She loves Infinite. Those guys are the best she said (not a fan, so I didn’t asked for more)
- She said Infinite is the nicest rookie idol so far. They are a really hard
working idol and one of the most humble group in the industry. She said
some of the member were dating their stylist
- She doesn’t know about the secret dating thing. But likely it isn’t true
because it will be too risky for a rookie group like them to make such a
rumor. That’s why they choose dating their stylist instead, I guess
- Infinite is a rookie now, so they are still being careful about starting a close relationship with other idol.
- She only met After School in music program. All she knows that After
School’s main problem is just spreading the spotlight within the member,
specially after Kahi left. And yes, they like to keep it clean so not
even insider know their personal life.
- Not sure if the are still but yes, many idols are intimidated by Kahi. The
same thing goes to Hyori and Rain. None of them can keep their heads
straight in front of them.
- She (my friend) doesn’t have any particular image on Nana (except she is
gorgeous) because she never work with After School. “She’s pretty fine
Brown Eyed Girls
- She has nothing with BEG. I asked her already when she told me about the
WGM thing. She met them once during the Sixth Sense comeback and they
all look nice. They are not the young girls anymore so the relationship
between the member is more…. normal? LOL, I think they don’t do aegyo2
or showing too much skin-ship within the member.
- Well.. there’s a bit attitude difference comparing to their debut days.. “they’re just enjoying their peak time”.
- Many, many, many idol tried to ask KARA’s member to go on a date. But the member keep it clean and mostly refuse the invitation.
- She said KARA is a bit ignorance in real life.
- It is no way I don’t ask her about T-ara controversy. the interesting part
is she was involved in Ya Ya Ya MV when Hwayoung just being added (Is
it right? I’m too lazy to google to confirm) and she can see that the
member indeed ignoring her. Hwayoung even eating lunch with the crew and
not the member. She tought ‘oh well, it’s because they are still new
and young and it will get better’ but… And yes, about the Music Bank
incident, Hwayoung indeed being locked up outside.
- “T-ara better doing their activities oversea”, she said.
- Hongki is a player.
- They are good band mates. They do drinking and playing together outside
their schedule but their relationship with CN Blue is still pretty
- She didn’t mention any names.. just that Hongki dates a lot (I’m not a fans so I’m not digging up for more…)
- Most of them are occasionally smokers. None of them are heavy smoker.
- CNBlue is clean~ I’m a fan too so I was expecting something scandalicious
about them but there aren’t. She knows nothing about the other member
and she just knows about Yong Hwa wanting to get close to Seo Hyun after
WGM. Not helping.. I know~~
- She knows nothing about ZE:A But she said they are not being taking seriously in the industry.
- I hope it won’t sounds too harsh, but she believe IU is not that innocence. “Woman’s instinct” is her reason.
- She gives no explanation why she thinks IU is not that innocent. she just
said you just can feel it (I’m sure she’s being biased. Maybe her
fiancee is a big IU’s fans, LOL)
- About Rain.. well.. she said she won’t be surprise if he is gay. He’s not a playboy, for sure. He barely dates woman.
Kim Hyun Joong
- Owh, owh, I’m such a huggeee fans of KHJ! Glad someone remind me about this!
She met KHJ in one of game show (I think it’s called Secret? Is there
any show named Secret? I guess it’s not a famous show, then…) and she
can see that KHJ is really a nice man. His friends came to the show and
she can see KHJ is just as normal as his friends.
- “When I saw him in that show, I wonder if he realizes that he is a big star?” I melt right away when my friend said this
- I asked about whether KHJ is gay or straight or bi, but my friend just
smiled and said “at least he has a good taste” WHICH I HATE IT . She
was playing around with my curiosity because she knows I love KHJ so
Luna x Onew
- Let me just answer it here so no one will ask it again.
- Luna totally having a huge crush for Onew but Onew never have the same feeling.
- “It’s kind a sad to see her being so happy around him, actually”
Tiffany x Nichkhun
- She said KhunFanny is real
- “Their love sparks can’t be hide”
- But she said, in her sight, it was Tiffany that made the first move..
(don’t kill me…) It is possible if they were dating back in the days but
she is sure not in a long time.
- She believes they are start dating in the end of 2010..
- She said during the Thailand Hallyu concert (is it the name?), Khun brought
Tiff to his family. She said their relationship looks serious..
- Oh yes, Tiff is really a religious Christians. But I think Khun will
follow her believe. I’m not sure but I think I saw a picture of Khun
wearing a cap with ‘enjoy Jesus’ words on it somewhere here in the
Onew x JungAh
- She heard the news about Onew and Jungah dating and she said it is possible
because Onew tend to like older woman. She just knew when Onew is
finally dating, it must be with an older woman.
Yoochun x Kahi
- Yoochun dates a lot in his DBSK days. Mostly also celebrities. And yes, he and
Kahi was dating. Yoochun is a simple guy and quite romantic. He used to
call his girls while waiting in dressing room.
- Yong Hwa tried to make their relationship as close as they are in WGM. Obviously Yong Hwa had a crush on Seo Hyun.
- They are good friends. Well, maybe actually Jinwoon is being friendzoned by Seo Hyun but she’s not sure.
IU x Thunder
- IU was dating Thunder
GD x Sohee
- She was sure they were dating. In a previous music program GD used to hold
Sohee in her waist and whispering her something (I can’t even imagine
it. I think I’ll explode with jealousy now)
We Got Married (WGM)
- We were talking about WGM and she said the most real couple is Adam couple
They do texting outside filming and still maintain a close
- Nickhun and Victoria
- No~ It never real..
- She said the work ethic in Kpop industry is no joke. It is almost like
slavery. They need to keep working and working. Sick is not acceptable
- The idols only being treated as star by the fans, for their agency or inside crew, they
are no one. No one in the industry will look at them as the diva or
star. They eat lunch together with the crew with the same food. They are
basically just worker in the set, no special treatment and no idols
dare to ask for special treatment.
- SM is the worst, she said (like it’s a surprise). But she thinks it’s
because SM always invest a huge amount of money on their artists.
- The other interesting thing is she said mostly idols are not good friends
(hating is a strong word) with other, specially between big idol groups.
- Super Junior, Beast and Big Bang are far away from being friendly to each other.
- Same thing with SNSD, 2NE1, KARA and WG.
- But Yuri is pretty close with GD (both love to party hard).
- Yuri is close with every party lover idol
- The only SJ member that’s cool with BB is Heechul, she guess. Heechul is the most party goers in SJ
- SM hates BB so much. like, sooo mmuucchhhh. So the artists must know the
limit of being friendly with BB. But in overall, they are also not
having interest to have a close relationship with other ‘super’ idols.
The rivalry in Korea is no joke, specially among men. Even a commoner
have a HUGE sense of competition between them so it’s not a surprise if
the idols are also having it.
- Oh, about the drugs used in Kpop, it is also interesting. She said she
believes the using of drugs in Kpop is increased following the incresing
popularity of Kpop world wide. But the idol (and I found it really sad)
not use it for partying or such, but more likely to keep them awake!
- “a normal human body won’t be able to do their insane schedule. Well for
the first year it’s still bearale. But doing that for like 3 years? It
is so sad for me to do their make up while they’re sleeping in the
chair. They don’t even eat regularly and sleeping for more than 2 hours
is such a fortune for them.”
- The G-Dragon’s marijuana case was an alarm for most idols to be more careful.
- We also read the news about some celebrities being investigated for the
Propofol using and she said it is hard to say the drugs using is wrong
because it’s almost like they need it so they can have such a happy face
on the screen despite their extremely no joke tired body.
- She said every students in Korea must have bullying experience, whether ‘common’ or even the worse type of bullying.
- Sex in entertainment business is not a new thing. maybe they’re not forcing
but more like suggesting. ‘if you want to do it, that role/song will be
yours’ type of thing
also said for the fans to not taking any interaction that the idols made
infront of camera or on stage seriously. those idols are aware that
they are being watched so all of their interaction won’t be 100% real
(even if it is ‘backstage’).
- She said it’s just impossible for an artist to have a serious disease and
still continuing their idol’s activity (except for being injured). The
company will quickly remove them because they have lots and lots of
healthy trainee. That’s why we hear so many stories about idols forcing
them self to go on stage/schedule despite they’re being sick (specially
for ‘small’ idol) because they know their company can replace them in
- A bit about the ‘gay’ issue.
- I saw a post here that said it’s almost impossible to tell if someone is
gay which is true. Specially in Kpop. I mean, Heechul is straight.
That’s a big awakening for me.
- She said, we need to remember that those idols (boy/girl) are living
together almost everyday for years. They can’t have a normal social life
and obviously they can’t go out on a date with girl/boy as they want
to. Their life just revolves around their group mates and their
- Even fans mostly shipping the pairing within the group which the company use it to
make a bigger fan base or atleast keep the current fan base. So many,
many, many of the interaction of the ‘couples’ are actually being told
- Once I showed several MVs of boy group to my gay friend and he said: “Well, I’m not
saying all of them are gay, but I can tell most of them won’t deny some
intimacy with their fellow member” which I think make sense.
- We’re not talking specifically about EXO and BAP but she did say the rivalry
in Kpop is getting harder and harder. Even this year alone there’s a
dozen of debuts. So the competition surely heating up. There is no
‘chill’ idol in the competition, LOL. Everyone eager to win.